G2MT Labs offers a wide range of ASTM corrosion testing, including:
- ASTM B117 Salt Fog Test – A rapid screening test to evaluate metals, coatings, and plastics during accelerated testing in a salty environment.
- ASTM A262 – The intergranular corrosion test, which includes 5 different methods:
- ASTM B577 – Testing for hydrogen embrittlement in copper*. A rapid test for the presence of hydrogen embrittlement and cuprous oxide in copper products. We can tests items up to 1.5″ in diameter and 25″ in length using both the microscopy approach and the high-temperature hydrogen exposure method.
- ASTM G28: – For evaluating intermetallics in nickel-rich alloys.
- 24 hours ferric sulfate – sulfuric acid boiling solution test (Hastelloy C, C276, Inc. 600) 
- 120 hours ferric sulfate – sulfuric acid boiling solution test (other Ni-alloys)
The standard for immersion testing, ASTM G31 is applied to many materials and applications.
For more information or a quote, contact us now!