“These are the front lines of the battle against corrosion”
We bring years of experience (and our passion) to the fight against corrosion, to help identify and solve your challenges. G2MT Labs runs a sophisticated Houston corrosion lab capable of analyzing many forms of corrosion through standard ASTM & NACE testing and many customized corrosion testing practices. And our team of corrosion scientists has worked on every major form of corrosion.
Corrosion Consulting Services:
When corrosion occurs, you want consultants that understand your problems and are skilled a finding appropriate resolutions. We aim to provide improve insights into the real-world corrosion of materials to help improve your quality and operations. Some examples of our corrosion consulting include:
- Corrosion Failure Analysis
- In-Field Corrosion Monitoring
- Corrosion Coupon Installation and Analysis
- Sour Service Consulting and Analysis
- Material Selection and Characterization
- Corrosion Control and Management Consulting
- Microbiological Corrosion Analysis
Corrosion Testing Services:
We perform corrosion tests according to standards from ASTM, NACE, DOT, EPA, MTI, and others, along with the expertise required to develop custom corrosion testing procedures that match your specific conditions and requirements. Our lab capabilities include testing for stress corrosion cracking, pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, and other localized corrosion, as well as weight loss and corrosion coupon analysis.
Some of the ASTM Corrosion Tests Offered by G2MT Labs Houston:
- ASTM B117 Salt Fog Test
- ASTM A262
- ASTM A923 Testing – Detecting intermetallic phases in duplex steels *
- ASTM A923C Testing (Ferric chloride solution at 22-50ºC – 24h) *
- ASTM B577 Testing for hydrogen embrittlement in copper *
- ASTM G28A:
- 24 hours ferric sulfate – sulfuric acid boiling solution test (Hastelloy C, C276, Inc. 600)
- 120 hours ferric sulfate – sulfuric acid boiling solution test (other Ni-alloys)
- ASTM G31 Immersion Corrosion Testing *
- ASTM G48A (ferric chloride solution 22-50ºC – 24h) *
Other Corrosion Testing Services:
- DOT – UN – OEC Packing group determination by metal and skin corrosion testing (Corrositex)
- Single-phase flow loop immersion corrosion testing for samples in oil, mild acids, water, and other liquids at temperatures up to 200 Degrees F
- Corrosion Coupon Analysis including coupon installation, monitoring, and removal, weight gain testing, and pitting analysis.
Our Houston corrosion testing laboratory serves customers around the world with:
- Expert Corrosion Consulting Support,
- Rapid Service,
- Customized Testing Capabilities,
- In-Depth Reporting,
- Fair and Cost-effective Prices, and
- High-Quality Analysis.
Advanced Corrosion Analysis and NDT
We support the development of next-gen corrosion detection and characterization technologies of G2MT. By combining state-of-the-art corrosion testing practices and capabilities with advanced nondestructive characterization technologies, G2MT Labs can go far beyond the limits of traditional corrosion testing laboratory to provide deeper insights into your materials.
For more information about corrosion analysis and how we can help, please complete the form at the top right or call us now at 832-582-4170 (or toll-free at 888-308-9084).