For compliance with codes and regulatory requirements, G2MT Labs offers metallurgical services including traditional and advanced nondestructive testing analysis, mechanical integrity assessments, and/or fitness-for-service programs.
We work in the chemical processing industry on a daily basis for repair, inspection, and maintenance of piping, tubing, pressure vessels, tanks, and other plant equipment.
Specific services offered include:
– Metallurgical Consulting
– Failure Analysis
– Corrosion Analysis
– Maintenance Planning, Consulting, and Inspection
– Risk-Based Integrity (RBI) programs
– Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software and modelling
Our metallurgical consulting team, supported by our data management system and inspection teams, are available for rapid support and service when you need answers fast.
G2MT Labs performs services for:
– Piping Inspection according to API 570
– Paint and Coating Inspection according to NACE practices
– Welding Procedure Development and Qualification
– Weld Inspection by AWS Certified Inspectors
– Piping, Tubing, and Pressure Vessels, according to API 510 and other specifications
– Piping Fabrication, Installation and Testing
– Tanks and Structural Steel Inspection according to API 653
– Welded joint inspection for refinery inspection testing
– Electrical Equipment
– Heat Exchangers
– Pressure Vessels and Pressurized Equipment
– Refractory Materials
Inspection of multi-pass weld in refinery